The Ghana National Population Council (NPC) Recruitment 2022/2023… | NPC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Ghana National Population Council (NPC) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana National Population Council (NPC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Ghana National Population Council NPC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana National Population Council (NPC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ghana National Population Council (NPC) Recruitment 2022/2023
ABOUT THE NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
The Ghana National Population Council (NPC) was established by the Ghana National Population Council, Act 485, 1994, to advise Government on all population matters. The NPC is the highest statutory body set up to advice Government on the population and related issues. The NPC is a parastatal body located in the office of the President.
The mission of the commission is to advise Government on population and related issues and to ensure that population considerations remain central to development planning by effectively coordination the implementation of the national population policy through advocacy and networking to integrate population variables into programming at all levels
STRUCTURE OF NPC
A. Three Directorates:
• Policy, Planning and Programmes Division
• Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
• Finance and Administration
B. Policy, Planning and Programmes
• Population and Development Unit
• Reproductive Health Unit
C. Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
• Data Management
• Monitoring and Evaluation
D. Finance and Administration
• Human Resource Development
IMPORTANTLY: The Ghana Population Council Recruitment 2022 application has not started, reach out to the official NPC Recruitment Portal: www.npc.gov.ng OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the National Population recruitment form is out.
How To Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022?
Interested persons with the requisite qualifications and relevant working experience, and are passionate about saving lives on our roads should submit their applications together with copies of relevant documents to:
- Visit registration portal here: www.npc.gov.ng Or apply from Here:
- Begin search of available workplaces;
- Begin submission of requests.
- Ghana National Population Council DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana National Population Council Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana National Population Council Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Population Council Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.