UCC Portal is an online platform that allows students, staff, and alumni of the University of Cape Coast to access important academic information and resources. Some of the features available on the UCC portal include:
- Course Registration
- View and print examination results
- Pay tuition fees and check fee status
- View academic calendar
- Download course materials and lecture notes
- Access library resources
- Communicate with lecturers and other students
You must sign into your UCC portal account with your username and password in order to use these services.
How to Access the UCC Portal
Use the following easy steps to sign in to your UCC portal account:
1. Visit the UCC portal at portal.ucc.edu.gh.
2. On the top right-hand corner of the webpage, click “Login.”
3. Type your login and password in the corresponding fields. Your student ID number or employee ID is your username.
4. The fourth step is to access your UCC portal account by clicking the “Login” button.
If you experience any problems logging in, kindly contact the UCC IT Helpdesk for assistance.
Suggestions for Using the UCC Portal
The following advice will help you log in quickly and securely:
- While connecting to your UCC portal account, use a secure internet connection.
- When using a public computer, always log out of your account after use.
- Please keep your password private and update it frequently.
- Make your password difficult to steal by using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Even from your friends and family, keep your login information private.
The UCC portal is a helpful resource for getting academic data and resources. You may simply register for classes, examine exam results, pay tuition, and connect with instructors and other students by logging in to your account through the portal.ucc.edu.gh login page.
We sincerely hope that this guide helped you learn how to access your UCC portal account. Please feel free to ask the UCC IT Helpdesk for any inquiries or voice any worries.