The NADMO Recruitment 2020… National Disaster Management Organization advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
NADMO invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
NADMO Recruitment 2020
Here is the procedure and how to apply for NADMO Recruitment 2020
This is done by:
- Reviewing of the National, Regional and District Disaster Management Plans (DDMPs) for effective implementation.
- Linking Disaster Management Programmes to the Ghana Poverty Reduction Strategy (GPRS), and re-afforestation.
- Building capacity of staff and stakeholders.
- Promoting Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Risk Management countrywide.
- Public awareness creation through media discussions, public education and training of community members and Disaster Volunteer Groups (DVGs).
- Provision of skills and inputs for Disaster Volunteer Groups for employment generation and poverty reduction.
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction of educational and other social facilities destroyed by fire, floods rainstorms and other disasters.
How to Apply for NADMO Recruitment
National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment
National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment 2020/2021 form will be out in the first or last quarter of 2020. we will update you as soon as the form is out. The public is advised on recruitment scams.
- NABCO Recruitment Portal: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/
- NABCO Placement Status: https://apply.nabco.gov.gh/.