MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | MTN Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MTN Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming MTN Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 MTN Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at MTN Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Value Management
• Technology business
• Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized.
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Evolving competitive landscape
• Develop and drive the implementation of the companywide CVM strategy to enable the business to achieve revenue targets and increase the lifetime value of the customers. This included providing direction, structure, frameworks, models, SLA’s, policies and procedures and roadmaps.
• Define the standards and targets for performance parameters across various CVM activities.
• Drive enterprise-wide transformation initiatives for CVM in line with commercial plans
• Develop and implement customer segmentation strategies based on behaviour, demographics, and value.
• Developing and implementing loyalty programs and retention strategies to retain high-value customers.
• Analysing customer data to identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell products and services.
• Collaborating across the business to optimize customer experience.
• Measuring and tracking customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability metrics to identify areas of improvement.
• Championing data-driven decision making across the business’s growth curves (Voice, Data Digital, Fintech & Enterprise Business).
• Develop and execute a base management strategy (including a retention strategy) to maximise customer lifetime value and customer base revenue contribution to the overall services revenue of the company.
• Link CVM revenue contributions and costs/overheads to the overall budget of the larger business unit and the overall organisation.
• Role related reporting to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Define and execute base development programs for pre- and post-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing.
• Input churn reduction strategies across the various value bands especially the high value customer base to improve value inflow, and overall optimize portfolio wide CLTV.
• Deploy segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence, and market research to manage the delivery of insight to internal stakeholders.
• Manage all direct marketing campaign execution to improve ROI by leveraging campaign management tools. This includes operations, campaign planning, detailed design, production, test, roll-out, commercial return and evaluation.
• Provide input into proposition development process via engagement with product owners.
• Perform channel mix optimisation for base development & retention activities. Drive/ optimise channel execution by setting volume and value targets based on the approved budgets.
• Architect the development of a blueprint for segmented offer management & fulfilment.
• Integrate output through campaign management, charging and provisioning platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams.
• Build capability to monetize the use of advance analytics models. Identify and implement use cases to drive outcomes based on AI/ML models and performance evaluation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Marketing analytics, Information technology preferred.
• Professional qualification in disciplines related to the industry and role is a plus.
• 8 years of relevant experience with a minimum of five years role related experience at a leadership level.
Proven customer value management, marketing campaigns, market research and big data analytical tools experience
• Expertise in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
• Financial acumen – Financial and profitability modelling, Business and Strategic planning
• Commercial acumen – Market segmentation, brand Management
• Big Data analysis. Understanding and managing the big picture context while also maintaining focus on operational metrics for mobile technology, telecoms as well as national and global trends.
• Business to business and Business to Customer marketing and distribution principles
• Customer Lifecycle Value Management and predictive analytics using AI/ML
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Stakeholder Management
• Customer behaviour and market dynamics. This is inclusive of the factors impacting customer demand and Customer Experience design principles.
• Product Development and management
General working conditions
• Anywhere/Anytime work/ Ability to manager self/Personal accountability.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0025 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 14th 2023 to:
Closing Date: 14 April, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- MTN Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the MTN Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MTN Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.