The Dikan Recruitment 2023/2024… Dikan Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Dikan Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Dikan Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Dikan Recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Dikan Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Dikan Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: People and Culture (HR) Coordinator
Dikan Center is seeking to hire an ambitious, self-confident and brilliant candidate as its People and Culture coordinator. Manages and coordinates the Human Resources Functions of Dikan, including workforce planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, and staff capacity building.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the organisation.
- Oversees the daily workflow
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Design and cultivate a happy-work culture. At Dikan, we are family.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees by company policy.
- Board Coordinator: manages board activities.
- Ensure that HR is represented in all areas of the organisation and that the HR manual, organisational structure and job descriptions are regularly updated and in compliance with the organisation’s values and standards.
- Staffing plan
- Recruitment, selection, orientation and placement
- Develop compensation package
- Performance appraisal
- Staff capacity building
- Termination of staff
- Supervises the effective provision of administrative services
- Manage volunteers, remote staff and exchange program staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisation’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of six years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 28th August. 2023
- The Dikan DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Dikan Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Dikan Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Dikan Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.