Are you looking for a scholarship scheme or aid to fund your educational needs? If yes, the Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges. If you find this interesting, then spend more time and learn more about the scholarship.
Milton Fisher Scholarship
The Reneé B. Fisher Foundation created the Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity at The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven in 2003.
The scholarship was established to recognize and promote originality and creativity in problem-solving. The reward price is between $4,000 – $20,000.
The grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing Scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested and qualified students and aspirants who wish to apply should follow these steps to start applying now.
1. Visit the scholarship website and click on “Apply Now/Access Saved Application” to open the application page.
2. Review eligibility criteria and if you qualify, click on the “Apply” icon on the right side next to the price tag.
3. If you aren’t signed up or logged in, you won’t be able to access the documentation page. Therefore sign up to continue.
4. After signing up and logging in, complete the online application form and submit the required documents.
Go ahead to submit the form to apply before the deadline.
How to Log In
1. To log into your account on the scholarship portal, you will have to search for the scholarship website and visit the login page.
2. Enter your registered username and password and click the “log-in” icon to gain access to your dashboard.
To reset your password, you can use the “Forgot your password?” link to reset or click the one here.
1. The applicant must have graduated from high school and be an undergraduate aspirant for a university within the fall or spring.
2. The applicant can also be a student in the first year of an undergraduate degree program.
3. Applicant must be a resident of Connecticut or the New York City metropolitan area and must be an undergraduate or student of any university within the US.
4. Students with artistic, scientific, or technical skills in problem-solving can apply.
5. Students with productive ideas on solutions to school, environmental, and family problems.
6. Students who founded a new group meeting significant needs can also apply.
However, note that applicants from some states and locations are automatically disqualified even if they apply. Check out these locations so your efforts are not wasted.
Other supporting documents for the scholarship include,
1. A copy of Letter(s) of college admission (excluding High School Juniors).
2. A copy of IRS 1040 or FAFSA – please black out Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
3. Current transcript(s) from school(s) and any supplementary information to help explain your project.
4. Letters of recommendation(s) and your essay.
Recommended Field of Study for Application
The Scholarship covers any undergraduate student who has an interest in vocational or technical schools. It covers the following fields of study;
2. Cultural / Interdisciplinary
4. College of Humanities and Government
5. International /Languages
6. College of Natural Sciences
7. School of Public and Social Services
The reward is worth $20,000 (up to $ 5,000 per year for four years).
However, the amount of the grant, ranging from $ 1,000 to $ 5,000 per annum, which is renewable for four years, will be determined by the recipient’s financial needs.
For those who want to know more about the application deadline, the truth is that the deadline changes over time following the academic calendar of schools.
However, the current deadline is 15 May and for you to stay updated with the application dates and deadlines, you have to always visit your student account.
Finally, the scholarship and its requirements have been made open to you. Use the opportunity and explore academic adventure for free.