The Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) Recruitment 2023/2024… | MASLOC Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Microfinance and Small Loans Centre MASLOC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) Recruitment 2023/2024
To reduce loss of loan assets through effective assessment of the risks associated with credit, developing strategies to manage them, and mitigating the risks, using managerial resources.
Specific Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for coordinating the tasks of subordinates in credit risk management, which entails the credit risk identification, measurement, monitoring, reporting, control and mitigation framework. The mitigation framework shall comprise all strategies that can reduce the risk (chances /probability) of loss of principal or loss of a financial reward stemming from borrowers’ failure to repay their credit facilities.
- Adopt a systematic approach to managing the uncertainty of credit repayment, which often leads to reduction in the quality, or loss, of loan assets;
- Undertake effective assessment of the credit- related risks;
- Develop appropriate strategies, including the under mentioned, to manage the risks associated with credits extended to clients:
- transferring the risk to another party;
- avoiding the risk;
- reducing the negative effect of the risk;
- accepting some or all of the consequences of a particular risk.
- Mitigate credit-related risks, by efficiently and effectively employing managerial resources.
- Undertake Credit Risk Management duties, including the responsibility for coordinating activities of the Credit Risk Department and also being part of the Credit Approval Committee.
- Use MASLOC’s Credit Policies in ensuring compliance and recovery of the old outstanding loans.
- Ensure that the Credit Risk Department updates and provides relevant data/information on beneficiaries of the “old loans” that will facilitate
verification and validation of their loan balances on regular periodic basis, thus assisting individuals, third party and any debt recovery companies in performing their contract effectively.
- Advise management on all cases Of arrears including decisions on/ approving applications of clients for the following:
- Rescheduling of overdue loan facilities;
- Waiver/ reduction of excess memorandum interest;
- Write-offs; and refinancing/granting supplementary
- Recommend steps/actions to be taken by Credit Offcers/ Regional Managers to improve recoveries and reduce exposure/ arrest deterioration of loan
- Prepare ageing schedule of loans using Bank of Ghana’s acceptable loan portfolio standards and indicators, including classification of the “old loans”
into Current, Substandard, Doubtful, and Ioss categories, when necessary.
- Project portfolio performance scenarios, including the computation of delinquency ratios and determining the quality of loan portfolios.
- Periodically review the following policy documents as and when required by Management:
- Policies on Interest Risks, based on inflation rate and Bank of Ghana Prime Rate movements as well as fixing of penal interest rates; and
- Policies on Liquidity Risks, focusing on strategies of holding enough liquid assets to enhance sustainable operations when fresh resources from
government/development partners are cut off.
- Liaise with CEO to ensure that an active Credit Risk Committee (CRC) is instituted and sustained at Head Office and Regional Offices, and ensure that
regular monthly CRC meetings are held to discuss loan portfolios and other credit risk-related issues, and recommend necessary actions that will improve the health of the Centre’s loan portfolio.
- Undertake visits to Regional Offices, upon Head Office CRC recommendations, to participate in Regional Credit Risk Committee (RCRC) meetings to discuss each Credit Officer’s loan portfolio onone-on-one and c/ient/case by case basis, and recommend necessary actions such as legal demand letters and legal actions that will improve recovery performance.
- Prepare and give monthly reports to the CEO on all activities related to the assigned duties as outlined in the Job Description.
- Any other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge / Technical Competencies
- Prospective candidate should have relevant experience and exposure in credit risk or general risk management with a minimum of 10 years in
similar position in a lending institution
- A minimum of first degree in Banking, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Economics plus 10 years Of experience in a similar position in a
reputable financial institution or commercial/industrial firm;
- A master’s degree with five years post-qualification experience in the above-mentioned disciplines;
- A PhD with three years post-qualification experience in the above-mentioned disciplines;
- Must be computer literate
Skills/Core Behavioural Competencies
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Team working /good interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
How to Apply for Microfinance and Small Loans Centre (MASLOC) Recruitment 2023
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2023 Microfinance and Small Loans Centre recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Microfinance and Small Loans Centre Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the MASLOC recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 MASLOC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the MASLOC recruitment exercise.
- Microfinance and Small Loans Centre DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Microfinance and Small Loans Centre Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Microfinance and Small Loans Centre Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Microfinance and Small Loans Centre Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.