Did you know WhatsApp now has a dark mode? You’ve probably heard of it by now. But if you haven’t, this post will show you how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on your Android.
WhatsApp dark mode is a lovely feature for your smartphone and not only that, the dark mode makes the app very comfortable to use under low light circumstances.
It produces less glare at night, which helps improve eye vision. No doubt! The dark mode is a blessing to people with eye problems. It also helps to improve your smartphone’s battery.
How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on Android.
Here are the quick steps to follow:
- Open the app and click on the triple-dot on top of the app.
- You’ll see settings there, choose settings, it’ll bring your profile.
- Scroll down, you’ll see “Chats”, click on it.
- Next, you’ll see a theme on top..that’s it so click on it.
- Choose dark and press okay. And your WhatsApp will automatically change into dark mode.
If you checked your phone and you were unable to see the dark mode option, this means you’re still using an outdated version of the app. You can head straight to your android play store to update the app.
Follow the simple steps of how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on android today and you’ll be able to enjoy your messaging app more.