How Much Does Knust Form Cost? Find out the cost of KNUST forms for the 2023/2024 academic year. Learn other important things you need to know before purchasing the form.
Are you considering applying to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)?
One of the key factors to consider is the cost of the application form.
Here, we will go into the details of how much the KNUST Form costs, along with other important admission information.
How Much Does KNUST Form Cost?
The current price for KNUST admission forms is GHC 250.00 for Ghanaian students and $150 for international applicants.
Please note that there might be a slight increase, and we will keep you updated once the official price for the 2023/2024 academic year is released.
Important Things to Know Before Purchasing the KNUST Form
Before you start the application process, there are some crucial details you should be aware of. Here are the key points to consider:
1. The school considers only results and documents provided at the time of application.
2. Applicants (excluding those awaiting results) must include certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificates.
3. Include a certified true copy of the birth certificate should in the application.
4. Applicants are to submit one passport-size photograph with a light green background, which must be endorsed.
5. Ensure to input examination details, such as index number and year of exams, accurately during the online application process. Failure to do so may result in the denial of admission.
6. The central undergraduate admissions board administers the admission process transparently, without any other considerations or solicitations.
7. The school strongly discourages any form of solicitation for the purpose of influencing admission into the university which may put the applicant at risk.
8. Making false declarations or withholding relevant information may lead to admission refusal. In cases where a student has already enrolled, they may withdraw the student and prosecute them.
9. Applicants should note that after the release of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) results, the admission portal will be open for one week for applicants to make any necessary amendments to their names, index numbers, year of exams, choice of programs, etc.
Applying to KNUST for the 2023/2024 academic year involves completing the online application process, attaching the documents they require, and submitting them within the specified deadline.
Make sure to carefully review the instructions, provide accurate information, and follow all the necessary steps.
Stay updated with any announcements from the university regarding admission. We wish you the best of luck with your application to KNUST!