Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Holland-High Potential Scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Holland-High Potential Scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Holland-High Potential Scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Holland-High Potential Scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Holland-High Potential Scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands.
Holland-High Potential scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands 2023-23 Announced is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Maastricht University . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2023.
Holland-High Potential scholarship Maastricht University Netherlands 2023-23 Announced is available to undertake Masters level programs at Maastricht University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Duration of the UM Holland-High Potential scholarship
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s programme
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s programme
Amount of the UM Holland-High Potential scholarship programme 2023-2023
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 192||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 16,000* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study programme||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
*These amounts are subject to change for academic year 2023-2023
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2023-2023 academic year.List of the UM master’s programmes participating in this scholarship programme
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2023-2023 scholarship programme applicants.
Step 1: Register for one of the participating Master’s programmes at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for a Master’s programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form (see Step 2 below).
- Please note: only the Master’s programmes in the list above are eligible for a UM Holland-High Potential scholarship.
- Please note: you can apply for the Master’s programme at UM and the scholarship simultaneously. However, you must be conditionally approved for admission to your Master’s programme in order to be awarded a scholarship.
- Please note: if your study programme requires the payment of a handling fee as part of your programme’s admissions procedure, UM International Services Desk does not cover handling fees. You are responsible for paying any handling fee your programme may require by 1 February 2023. To check whether your programme requires the payment of a handling fee, please check your programme’s webpage under the menu tab ‘Admission requirements’.
Step 2: Please fill in the application form:
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS)||Application form|
|Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML)||Application form*|
|Faculty of Psychology and Neurosciences (FPN)||Application form|
|Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE)||Application form*|
|Faculty of Law (FL)||Application form*|
|School of Business and Economics (SBE)||Application form*|
* log in with you UM account
Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application. Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are up-to-date. If you have applied for multiple UM study programmes, the UM International Services Desk will ensure that your complete scholarship application is considered for all eligible programmes for which you have a conditionally approved or approved admissions status.
- Curriculum vitae. Your CV should be up-to-date, contain relevant information about your education and (job) experience, and should not be longer 2 A4 pages.
- Letter of motivation. Your letter of motivation should be up-to-date and specifically tailored to this scholarship programme. Generic letters of admission that do not directly address your motivation for UM Holland-High Potential scholarship selection will be rejected. Your letter of motivation should be no longer than 1 A4 page. Be sure to argue why this scholarship is important to you, why you should be selected, and what your role as an ambassador of Maastricht University would be during your scholarship period, and during the upcoming years after you finish your studies at UM.
- Proof of academic excellence. You may upload one of the following documents in order to prove your academic excellence: 1. Your University transcript that explicitly states your grade point average or class ranking (i.e. first class honours) for your entire study programme; or, 2. A letter signed by your institution’s Head of Department or Registrar stating that you are one of the top 20 students in the graduating year of your study programme. Please ensure that the letter contains the contact details of your Head of Department or Registrar.
- The contact details of one referee. Please note that we check the authenticity of your referee by contacting your referee. Therefore, ensure that you take the following steps when choosing a referee and submitting their details.– Relationship to applicant: indicate your referee’s connection to you; is this your professor, thesis supervisor, employer? Please remember that family members may not function as referees.– Work telephone number of your referee: Be sure to include the applicable country calling code.– Work or institutional email address of your referee. Letters referencing only a personal email address will be rejected. – A reference letter from the referee you have provided.
- We have prepared scholarship reference letter guidelines, please take a close look at the guidelines. Letters which do not agree with the guidelines are not taken into account. This means your application is incomplete. Please note that referees must be (former) professors, lecturers, or employers, and not family members. Recommendation letters should be dated and written no earlier than February 2023
Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are up-to-date.