Advertisment

Is Hispanic Scholarship Fund legitimate?

If you’re asking, is Hispanic Scholarship Fund legitimate? Then this article  is for you. The Hispanic Scholarship Consortium needs very motivated student leaders that have a very clear vision for their future to apply for the HSC Scholars Program. The program fosters learning through traditional services and provides empowerment through scholarship, mentorship, and leadership. Read through for more information on this topic

hispanic scholarship fund

Advertisment

Ensure you go through the application requirements and prospects before you apply. HSC is a consortium of numerous organizations and persons, so you will find a wide range of scholarships listed.

While each scholarship has its own standards, such as place of study and hometown, recipients must meet HSC’s minimum requirements.

Advertisment
Read Also:  Caribbean Relationship Hints

Is Hispanic Scholarship Fund legitimate?

Over time there have been debate over the legitimacy of the Hispanic Scholarship.  The question people have raised is that the organization’s administrative expenses are just  too high.

But , if you look at the c the organization’s financial statements reveals that the HSF’s administrative expenses are within the range of similar non-profit organizations.

In fact, in its most recent financial report, the HSF reported that 82% of its expenses were used to support its scholarship and support programs, with the remaining 18% going towards administrative expenses.

Minimum Requirements For Hispanic Scholarship

  • You Must be of Hispanic/Latino heritage
  • Plan to register in an recognized two-year or four-year college or university in the United States on a full-time or part-time basis
  • You should have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
  • You should live in Texas *U.S. citizenship is not needed.
Read Also:  slovakian women personalities

HSC Scholars Program Features

  • Renewable college scholarships *with the exclusion of MexAustin scholarships
  • The Elite multi-day leadership training experience ran by a crew of professionals
  • Mentoring by caring adults in like career paths and contact to professional networks
  • Membership in an outstanding network of HSC Scholars and Alumni
  • Steady talk and guidance by trained professionals and particular assistance for first-generation college students
Advertisment

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *