Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Glendon International Scholarships At York University, Canada is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Glendon International Scholarships At York University, Canada and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Glendon International Scholarships At York University, Canada are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Glendon International Scholarships At York University, Canada
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
Glendon International Scholarships at York University, Canada 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at York University. The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2022.
Glendon International Scholarships at York University, Canada 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at York University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The international students selected by York University will be given $5,000 – $10,000 to carry out their studies.
- Must have a 9-digit York reference number, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying for admission to York.
- Must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2022
- Must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- Must upload one letter of recommendation
- Must ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile).