The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Recruitment 2021/2022 – gra.gov.gh/… | GRA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Revenue Authority GRA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Change Management Lead (Assistant Commissioner)
Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals to fill the position of a Change Management Lead (Assistant Commissioner) in the Ghana Revenue Authority with offices in all the regions of Ghana and its Headquarters in Accra.
• The role holder will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. He/she will be in charge of ensuring that the change initiatives meet objectives, and are on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
This will include:
• Responsible for ensuring that all staff are aware of the Transformation Agenda and strategy
• Apply Change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiative
• Provide strategic input on all internal communications announcements, including organizational changes, policies, corporate updates, to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and strategic
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications, which includes developing and maintaining communication plans, coaching plans, training
• plans and resistance management plans
• Assess organizational climate by obtaining employee input (surveys, focus groups etc.), manage employee feedback and suggestion program and play ombudsman role on key issues requiring enhanced communications and follow up
• Work on the organizations Communication team to develop measurement tools to track the effectiveness of communications and help drive behavioral and cultural change, as well as contribute to alignment of business objectives
• Conduct impact analysis, assess changed readiness and identify key stakeholders of the entire Transformation programme
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes
• Manage expectations by identifying risks to the transformation programme and adopting mitigation tactics
• Liaise effectively with the Strategy
• Research and Policy and Programmes department to ensure that communications on the transformation programme is synchronized with the organizations Strategy.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a citizen of Ghana
• Must have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
• Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution with a strong background in change management and any related field
• Change management certification or designation desired;
• Advanced user of Excel and a good experience in the use of Word and PowerPoint;
• Applicants must have worked in a Change Management leadership position for at least ten (10) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major Change Management programmes.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Executive presence and strong management skills;
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tool;
• Relationship-building skills to allow partnership development with stakeholders;
The job is mainly an office-based role with minor exposure to hazards and moderate exposures to physical activities such as the prolonged use of the computer. There is also an infrequent requirement to make an early start or late finish as well as work on weekends as the job demands.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their scanned applications clearly titled ‘Change Management Lead’ with all supporting documents to the e-mail address below:
Closing Date: 29 September, 2021
NB: Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
- The Ghana Revenue Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.