The Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. https://police.gov.gh Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available Positions before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
The Ghana Police Service is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GPS are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is GPS Recruiting for 2021/2022?
- How to apply for GPS Graduate Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Has GPS Started Recruitment for 2021/2022?
- GPS Official Recruitment Portal 2021/2022?
- GPS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2021/2022?
- GPS 2020 Recruitment Deadline.
Check out the entry requirement for 2021/2022 recruitment exercise. General and officers recruitment into Ghana Police Service.
General Eligibility for Recruitment into Ghana Police Service
Requirements and general eligibility for the 2020 recruitment signed and issued by the Director General of Human Resource Department.
According to the police, all applicants must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2020, must be at least 5 feet 8 inches [173cm] tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches  for females, must be physically fit and must be of good character, without any criminal record.
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
Mode of Application
1. Purchase application voucher at any GCB Bank Limited at GhȻ100 only
2. You need functional e-mail address before purchasing the application voucher.
3. Give your full official name at the point of purchase.
4. Use your serial number [SN] and pin code [PIN] to access the application form online.
5. Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process.
6. The online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
7. Once the online application is opened, follow the instructions carefully and fill
Stages of recruitment process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centres there should be
a. Body examination and selection
b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the processes is invitation to commence training.
Things to note
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
More information can be obtained from the Official Recruitment Website
Application Tracking Online: Track Your Application Online Here
Application Enquiries Online: Make Enquiries Concerning Your Application Here
Notice To Applicants
Those who have been selected will be contacted.
In the meantime you and your colleagues should keep an eye on the Daily Graphic for public announcements.
All the best.
Application Tips For Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.