Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Fisher House Scholarship are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Fisher House Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Fisher House Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for Fisher House Scholarship 2021
The Fisher House Scholarship
The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship is honored to be involved with the Scholarships for Military Children Program. The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship supports the military community through programs such as this scholarship.
The Scholarships for Military Children Program was created in recognition of the contributions of military families to the readiness of the fighting force and to celebrate the role of the commissary in the military family community. A total of 700 scholarship grants, each for $2,000, will be awarded for the school year 2021.
For 25 years, the Fisher House Foundation has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our Nation’s service members, veterans, and their families.
The Fisher house Scholarship is open to Applications for U.S Citizens.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the USA, this is for you Latest USA Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
The Fisher House Scholarship is hosted in the United States.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The 20140 Scholarships for Military Children Program will award $2,000 non-renewable scholarships. Prior year recipients must reapply to be considered.
Eligibility For The Fisher house Military Scholarship:
- Only dependent unmarried children under age 23 of active military duty personnel, reserve/guard and retired military members, or survivors of service members who died while on active duty or survivors of individuals who died while receiving retired pay from the military, may apply for a scholarship.
- Dependent children of NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), Public Health Service, other federal or military-related agencies or activities, or DoD civilian employees are not eligible unless they meet the above requirement.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll, in a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited U.S. college or university in the fall term of 2021.
- Applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree or who are enrolled in a graduate degree program are not eligible.
- High school applicants must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 basis) to be eligible to apply.
- College applicants must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 basis) to be eligible to apply.
How to Apply For Fisher house Military Scholarship:
Interested candidates can download the application form through the given link:
- Write an essay on the following topic. The essay must be 500 words or fewer, typewritten or computer-generated, double spaced, and no longer than 2 pages. Place your name in the upper right-hand corner of each page of the essay.
Obesity is among the leading causes of military ineligibility among people 17 to 24, affecting nearly 30% of men and women in this age group.
Specifically, how would you address this problem and what are your proposed solutions? What would be the challenges in implementing your plan?
- Transcript (or copy of your grades)
The application packet must be submitted to one of the following: Commissary Director, her/his designee, Customer Service Desk, or Cashier’s Office at the Commissary of your choice.
Application For The Fisher House Foundation Scholarship Deadline:
The completed application must be submitted no later than February Yearly.
For More Information:
You can direct any questions to SM at (856) 616-9311 ormilitaryscholar-at-scholarshipmanagers.com.