Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Fulbright Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) Scholarship for Indonesians are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Fulbright Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) Scholarship for Indonesians and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Fulbright Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) Scholarship for Indonesians are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for Fulbright Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) Scholarship for Indonesians 2021
AMINEF Fulbright Scholarship
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the binational Fulbright Commission for Indonesia.
AMINEF is the foundation that administers the Fulbright program in Indonesia. The Fulbright scholarship program will cover tuition fees and provide a stipend for the duration of your study in the USA.
Scholarships are available for all students applying to most study programs with the exception of medicine or patient care-related subjects.
Eligible Fields of Study
Fulbright grants may be used for study or research in most disciplines and fields of study with the exception of medicine related to patient care or clinical patient contact. Proposals in humanities, arts, and social sciences, and in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and health are equally welcome.
Applications in STEM fields are encouraged that focus on environmental preservation, alternative energy exploration, or climate change mitigation.
Preference will be given to applicants who plan to teach in an Indonesian university and those who have never previously received a Fulbright scholarship.
- The scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel from scholarship recipient’s home city to the host institution in the US
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and health insurance coverage per US Government guidelines. Support is not provided for accompanying dependents.
The applicants should:
- Hold a master’s degree (S2)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 575 or IELTS equivalent
- Have the intention to take up, or return to, an academic position upon completion of the degree
The applicants should:
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to, her or his chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that she/he can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright scholarship program
Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English)
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae
- Application Deadline*: February 15, annually.
- Application Screening: March
- Interview Selection: April
- Shortlist Announcement: June
*The exact deadlines every year may be subject to change and if the application deadline falls on a weekend or public holiday, it is automatically extended to the next business day. Only short-listed applicants will be notified and interviewed.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the link below, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person before the application deadline to the following address:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
Intiland Tower, Lantai 11
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 32
Tel : (021) 579 39 085 ~ 9086
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via email to the following address: email@example.com