The Ernest & Young Recruitment 2023/2024… Ernest & Young Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Ernest & Young Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Ernest & Young Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Ernest & Young Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Ernest & Young Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Technology Solution Delivery – Manager 1
As the Technology Solution Delivery Manager, you will work within diverse teams on various engagements in different industry sectors to solve a whole range of complex tasks from the requirement to respond to the ever-changing demands of the market and implementing ERP systems. As part of this growing team, you will also get to help shape the innovative culture that makes EY such a great place to work.Key ResponsibilitiesYou will be required to support our clients in their most strategic challenges to define and implement the actions necessary to improve their performance and their organization:
- Provide technical leadership on major ERP transformation projects
- Support with the development of innovative solutions to address client needs
- Document and analyse business requirements and develop appropriate solution specifications
- Support with the configuration, training, and implementation of relevant business applications
- Coordinate with other sub service lines to market/develop appropriate solutions for clients
- Supervise and train less experienced consultants
- Play a leading role in marketing our technology solution delivery offerings to clients
- Identify business opportunities where we can leverage our technology solutions to drive our client’s transformation agenda
- Develop technical proposals in response to client solicitations
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:Educational Requirements And Technical Skills
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science/information technology or in a related field from a recognised university
- 7+ years practical experience in software implementation
- Proven architecture, design, and implementation experience with large scale projects
- Ability to conceptualize and translate business requirements into end-to-end technical solutions
- Extensive experience of multiple technologies – Open-source applications, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle etc
- Experience in providing technical leadership to project resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met
- Experience in developing detailed knowledge of all aspects of the application development cycle
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in consulting practice would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and communications skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
What We Look ForHighly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion for technology and making things happen in a dynamic organisation. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.What Working At EY OffersWe offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
How to Apply
Closing Date: 27th Feb 2023
Few things to know before Applying for Ernest & Young Job Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.