The Ernest & Young Recruitment 2022/2023… Ernest & Young Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Ernest & Young Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Ernest & Young Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the Ernest & Young Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Ernest & Young Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: Business Transformation Senior
Within Consulting, our Business Transformation team works with senior executives on their most pressing challenges to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring rigor, passion and practicality to our growing team.As a member of our Business Transformation team, you will help clients to solve complex enterprise-wide issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organizations, transforming the operations and processes, and improving business performance. You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client, and practical in their ability to be taken to market. You will help build insight and action plans around competitor intelligence and industry trends to ensure our clients remain forward thinking and agile. You will be skilled at working with and through clients to ensure that they have full ownership of analysis as well as implementation.Key ResponsibilitiesClient responsibilities
- Support business process transformation of clients
- Support the operations and governance of client’s large/complex projects and programs by implementing multi-year Project Management Offices (PMO) or Transformation Management Offices (TMO).
- Support clients with leading organizational planning and transformational initiatives (benefits management, program stakeholder management and program governance).
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and continuously work to understand their industries, key performance drivers, business priorities and trends.
- Support clients with the experience and knowledge to lead large scale planning, execution and controlling activities for their strategic benefits and objectives, or subsections of large/complex projects and programs e.g. transformational programs, large infrastructure projects.
- Ensure the provision of quality service to clients through the effective review of documents and outputs, appropriate research, and validation as well as the use of tools and enablers to sanitize outputs.
- Manage project work streams by applying a proven EY approach and methodology based on global standards.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Build relationships with each client for the purpose of identifying and developing new growth opportunities across EY Service Lines.
- Perform business development activities through networking and developing pursuit materials to market solutions for existing and prospective clients.
- Support project teams to ensure the optimal and efficient use of time and resources.
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Demonstrate EY’s fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; integrity and trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture by developing junior team members through effective supervising, coaching, and mentoring.
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:Education and Academic Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
- Business process management certification and/or project management certification preferred
Technical Skills And Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with innovative capacity. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous project conditions and requirements; and provide structure and rigor to complex problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Experience in one or more of the following: business process optimization, transformation programs, revenue improvement and cost reduction initiatives, innovation initiatives, customer and industry research
- Experience in/from any 2 or more of the following sectors: financial services, energy, manufacturing, consumer and retail, government and public sector
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- An opportunity to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who We AreAt EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It is how you make a difference.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th October, 2022
Few things to know before Apply for Ernest & Young Job Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ernest & Young Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.