The Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2021/2022… | DSS Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Department of State Service (DSS) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2021/2022 Department of State Service DSS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Department of State Service (DSS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
- 1 DSS Recruitment Requirements 2021
- 2 Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2021/2022
DSS Recruitment Requirements 2021
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office.
- NYSC discharge certificate (exemption letter not allowed)
- WAEC certificate and First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate from a recognised hospital or from population commission
- Local Government of origin attestation
- 2 passport photographs
- Application letter for the post of a cadet officer
Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2021/2022
Any qualified person can apply irrespective of the state you are in. Follow the steps below and apply Department of State Service Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2021
Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Department of State Service website and apply for the positions online.
To apply, visit www.dss.gov.ng or simply follow the guidelines provided at the DSS recruitment portal. You are to visit your state DSS office to apply.
Ensure you enter your details correctly to avoid disqualification
Department of State Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the DSS recruitment date for 2021. Once approval has been gotten for the 2021 DSS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Department of State Service recruitment for 2021 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the DSS recruitment exercise.
- Department of State Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Department of State Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Department of State Service Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Department of State Service Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.