Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The DAAD Scholarship For Kenyan Students and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for DAAD Scholarship For Kenyan Students are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
- 1 How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship For Kenyan Students 2022
- 2 DAAD scholarships and programs:
- 3 WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYA:
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship For Kenyan Students 2022
Here are some brief descriptions of the top DAAD Scholarship For Kenyan Students.
DAAD scholarships and programs:
The DAAD grants administered by the DAAD abroad are available to students of all academic disciplines and at each academic degree level, including undergraduates, graduating undergraduates and recent graduates with a BA, Masters degree students, doctoral students, PhD candidates and postdoctoral scholars, and faculty.
The DAAD worldwide network also includes around 50 information centers and around 450 DAAD lecturer positions.
The DAAD is funded by the German government and the European Union.
- Foreign Office (Germany): EUR 178.6m
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany): EUR 96.8m
- Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (Germany): EUR 37.2m
- European Union: EUR 57.2m
- Others: EUR 37.6m
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYA:
The scholarships is open to postgraduate students wishing to study for a master‘s or PhD degree.
LEVEL OF STUDY:
This program is for postgraduate studies (Masters and PhD)
FIELD OF STUDY:
this program is for certain fields in Science, Technology & Innovation (ST&I) in priority key sectors. One such area involves capacity building in the universities through advanced training of personnel.
This scholarship will take place in Germany
This scholarship is primarily for Kenyan scholars
The Benefit of the scholarship are as follows:
- 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime) including accommodation and pocket money
- Co-financed monthly scholarship installment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- Study and research allowance
- Accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- Further individual allowances upon application
The requirements for this scholarship will include:
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Kenya;
- Be teaching (full or part-time) in Kenyan universities (both public and private);
- Should have obtained the Master’s degree preferably within the past 6 years (date of graduation);
- Be willing to undertake a six (6) months German language course.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DAAD KENYAN SCHOLARSHIP 2022:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants will have to get the following documents
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications (use the Europass specimen form at https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae)
- Abstract of one page, research proposal (not more than 10 – 15 pages) including detailed timetable; academic degree certificates and transcripts, whereby the Bachelor’s degree must have been passed with at least second class upper division and a Masters degree with at least a B+ grade (or equivalent).
Invitation letter from a German supervisor OR admission letter to a structured PhD program at a German university
- Two academic reference letters from university professors (forms provided in the online portal below)
- A no objection letter from the university, indicating the prospective function of the applicant within the university after return to Kenya and a commitment by the University to the job security of the applicant till the period of return (those on who qualify will be required to produce the Bonding document).
you can get the APPLICATION FORM here
A scholarship link is also available here
Further information about the application for DAAD scholarship for Kenyan students can be gotten by seeing this official link
To get information about the DAAD Regional Office in Nairobi, please see this official link
The update on the application deadline will be communicated as soon as possible, we advise that you continue checking this site for such information.