A full-funded scholarship awaits you, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the Canadian Government Scholarships but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the Canadian Government Scholarships…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the Canadian Government Scholarships which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
Details About Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Funding for Study in Canada Scholarships is made available by Global Affairs Canada through its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
Scholarship funds should be used towards:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Health Insurance
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground Transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Arrival in Canada
Scholarship recipients must begin their studies or research between August 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
Canadian institutions accept all academic fields in any discipline.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students is 22nd March 2022
How to Apply
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Apply through the official link here