The AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021… | AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. AMI Expeditionary Healthcare recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is Recruiting new applicants.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare recruitment exercise has begun therefore INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AMI Expeditionary Healthcare.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Internal Medicine Physician
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of critical care services.
- Take a comprehensive approach to caring for critical care patients.
- Handle technological procedures and devices used in critical care setting.
- A two-year accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Doctor.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- A valid home country license must always be maintained.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
How to Apply
- Start Date: Immediately – September 28, 2020
- Contract for 6 months
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Apply for this position: Send your resume/CV with required documents to Althene Labog at email@example.com and write in subject: COVID19 Ghana_
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The AMI Expeditionary Healthcare DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020
To apply for the AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.