The Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment 2023/2024… Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: S&OP Manager
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Ensuring alignment to overall business strategy, deliver against 1YP and 3YP, Volume and Profitability imperatives in an ethical and responsible manner with VPO & DPO practices.
- Adherence to the health, safety, and environmental standards
- Adherence to the S&OP process
- Ensure healthy DOC for RM, RGB and FGs with demand driven planning
- Ensure RMs arrive on time as per Supply plan
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
- Business plans developed in line with relevant guidelines
- Business plan rolled, understood, and executed by relevant stakeholders
- Ensure internal and external review of business processes for alignment with business strategy
- Ensure inventory policy in place for FGs, Empties & RMs
- Coordinate the plant planning process – Daily meetings etc
- Ensure that product quality is maintained, and relevant stakeholders engaged
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages budgets and forecasts for resourcing
- Controls expenditure against budgets and forecasts
- Authorizes expenditure and ensure adherence to the Procurement to Payment policy
- Continuously look for financial optimization opportunities internal and external
- Weekly monitoring of general ledger accounts to ensure adherence to budget and forecasts
- Monthly financial performance analysed and necessary plans put in place to correct if required
- Manage company assets in line with policy and procedure
- Review and sign off the necessary internal governance processes
- Support monthly stock counts in line with Inventory management procedures and processes
- Review bulk handling contracts for relevance
- Manage DOC and working capital
- Monitor returns to issues and weeks in trade
- Ensure that inventory management processes are entrenched
- Min – Tertiary qualification in a business administration or its equivalent
- Min – 1-6 months on the job training
- 3 years at a managerial level in any of financial administration, international trade or interstate distributors
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
- Good team player
- Could work independently.
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24th October, 2023
- Accra Brewery PLC DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.