SAPREF Learnerships 2024 – How to apply for fields in South African Petroleum Refineries (SAPREF), the requirements, and the deadline. Each year, SAPREF’s learnership programs provide more than 70 young people with life-changing opportunities. Their products include gasoline, diesel, aviation, and marine fuels, as well as paraffin, petroleum gas, and others.
SAPREF Leadership Requirements for 2024
- Must be a South African Citizen
- All must have a valid ID book
- Candidates must hold a legal Matric certificate or Grade 12
- Applicants must have a diploma, degree, or certificate for the field they are applying to
- All must be proficient in English
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Applicants must show a positive attitude
SAPREF offers Learnerships and Apprenticeships in the following fields of study:
Chemical Operations Learnership
Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship
Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeship
South African citizenship is required, as well as a D symbol in Matric Mathematics and Physical Science or an equivalent qualification. We begin recruiting for learnerships for the following year in the third quarter of the year.
Advertisements will be posted on our career page. Applicants should send their CVs, a certified copy of their ID, and certified academic records, including a matriculation certificate, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNISA Exam Results 2024
- Nelson Mandela University Exam Results 2024
- University of Limpopo (UL) Exam Results 2024
- MANCOSA Exam Results 2024
Fields of Study
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Sustainable Development
- Mechanical Fitter
SAPREF makes 10 main products in 46 different grades.
The refinery’s products include Petrol, diesel, jet fuel, lubricating oil, liquid petroleum gas, paraffin, solvents, bitumen, marine fuel oil, and chemical feedstocks.
Sapref Learnerships 2024 Application
SAPREF learnership applications are only made available online after specific learnerships are advertised. If you are interested in applying to this company, please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them to 031 480 1658.
You can also look for available learnerships or other career opportunities on the SAPREF website. The closing date for SAPREF learnerships varies depending on the career field.
The majority of their learnerships end in September.
If you are interested in working with SAPREF, please send your CV and all supporting documentation to their offices. If a leanership is advertised, please follow the application instructions provided in the advertisement.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I would like SAPREF to support my organization/community project. How do I apply for funding?
They advertise annually a funding window period between February and March during which time the community-based organization (CBOs) and schools that fall within the above communities or focus areas can apply for funding. The funding advert is placed in local media, on our Facebook page (SAPREFRefinery), and on the SAPREF website.
2. I would like to supply crude oil to SAPREF. How do I do this?
SAPREF’s crude oil is sourced through its shareholders, BP Southern Africa and Shell Refining SA. We are therefore not able to obtain crude from any other source.
3. I would like to buy refined products from SAPREF, How do I do this?
SAPREF is not involved in the sale or distribution of the products we manufacture. Our shareholders, BP Southern Africa and Shell Refining SA manage this.
4. I would like to apply for a job/bursary/learnership at SAPREF. How do I do this?
Applications for jobs, bursaries, and learnerships should only be submitted in response to specific advertisements. Advertisements are placed in local media and on the SAPREF website.
5. I would to apply for in-service training at SAPREF. How do I do this?
SAPREF only offers in-service training in our laboratory. If you have an S4 in analytical chemistry, then you could apply through “careers” on our website.
6. How does SAPREF engage with communities?
SAPREF communicates with communities in a variety of ways through our social investment initiatives, face to face on an individual basis, through our annual sustainability Report, flyers in letter boxes, and through the SAPREF Community Liaison Forum.
7. How do I request information from SAPREF?
To request information from SAPREF please read this manual and fill in the accompanying forms.