Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The University Of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarships In Japan is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University Of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarships In Japan and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University Of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarships In Japan are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for University Of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarships In Japan
Here are some brief descriptions of the top University Of Tsukuba PEPP Scholarships In Japan.
The objective of the Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) is to provide, within the time frame of 18 months, training and the necessary skills for the conception, design, and implementation of development policies.
Our focus is on International Development with a trans-disciplinary approach to the economic and social problems of developing countries and former socialist countries.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Masters/Ph.D. in the field of Economic and Public Policy.
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Tsukuba, Japan
PEPP scholarship is open to international students especially from developing countries.
Students who have been given scholarship grants by the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) of the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) will enjoy the following benefits:
– Round trip air travel (economy class) between the home country and Japan, plus a travel allowance of US$ 500 for each one-way trip
– Full tuition and fees
– A monthly living stipend
– National health insurance
– Other program expenses such as Japanese lessons, educational trips, internships, etc.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
To apply to PEPP by JJ/WBGSP scholarship, applicant must:
- Be a national of a World Bank (WB) member country that is eligible to receive WB financing and not be a national of any country that is not eligible to receive the WB financing.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic achievement earned more than three (3) years before the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Not have received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any sources funded by the government of Japan.
- Be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline unless the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations.”
- Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, at least three (3) years of recent full-time paid professional experience acquired in development-related work after a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. If the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” at the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, the recent professional experience does not have to be full-time or paid.
- Be under the age of forty-five (45) at the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), or a close relative of the aforementioned.
To apply to PEPP by ADB-JSP scholarship, applicant must:
- Be a national of an Asian Development Bank (ADB) borrowing member.
- Gain admission to an approved MA/PhD course at an academic institution.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills.
- Be not more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Not be an Executive Director, Alternate Director, management, staff or consultant of ADB, or a relative of the aforementioned. Staff of the JSP-designated institutions are not eligible to apply to their own institution.
- Not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Not be enrolled in other graduate degree programs.
- Check if you meet all the application requirements above.
- To complete the application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during the application process. The FAQ may be of assistance to you.
- Go to our Online Application System to start the application process.