University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) Distance Education Admission Requirements: The UHAS Distance Education Admission Requirements is now available online. This page will show you all the information you need.
University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) Distance Education Admission Requirements is online now. Applicant can apply online through this page.
The University of Health and Allied Sciences advice applicants before applying for Distance Education to Read all the information you need to put in an application using the University of Health and Allied Sciences Distance Education Admission Requirements below.
UHAS Entry Requirements into the Distance Education Programme
- A holder of a certificate from Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service training schools, Ministry of Local Government institutions and other accredited health training schools who have practised for three years or more may apply. These shall include: Community Health Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives, Health Assistants (Clinical) certificate holders working as Environmental Health Officers, certificate or diploma holders working as Environmental Health Assistants, Nutrition Officers, Disease Control Officers and Health Information Officers as well as Officers in closely related fields such as Statistics, Sociology and Demography.
- A holder of a diploma in any Health Care discipline or Environmental Health discipline with a minimum FGPA of 1.50 or above who has served in a Health Care position or an Environmental Health position for three years or more may apply.
- A holder of certificate / diploma awarded by recognised teacher training colleges, who has taught for three years or more, may apply.
- Applicants should upload a scanned copy of their Certificates, Professional Identification Number (PIN) or Auxiliary Identification Number (AIN), and their Academic Transcripts.
- Holders of Certificates/Diplomas in any of the health care disciplines or environmental health disciplines and related fields who have practised for three years or more may apply.
- Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- In addition, international applicants must satisfy the professional entry requirements determined by the relevant professional body.