Do you want to study at Durbanville College?.. did you apply to study at Durbanville College in the 2023 academic session??
IF yes, use the link below to check your admission status.
The Durbanville College has released Application Status 2023. Any Applicant that has submitted an Admission Application form at the Durbanville College should check now.
Durbanville College Application Status is where applicants can check or track their application if their admission application has been accepted.
As the Durbanville College the names of accepted applicants for 2023, applicants can track or check their names on the Application status.
How to Track Durbanville College Application Status 2023
Login to Durbanville College Application Status portal – https://durbanvillecollege.ac.za/
Just follow the directions as shown below to track your Durbanville College Application Status 2023
The Admissions office at the Durbanville College is responsible for:
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University. In addition to this, the office provides admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at the Durbanville College;
- Welcoming all first-time entry applicants to the Institution;
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the University;
- Providing admission and academic programme advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at the Durbanville College;
- Assisting applicants with application forms and booklets with information on academic programmes, requirements and duration of the academic programme. It is very important that applicants observe these requirements before they apply to study at the Durbanville College. Application forms are also accessible from the Central Applications Office (CAO) in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Prospective applicants are advised to submit the forms to the CAO or the Kwa-Dlangezwa or Richards Bay Campus Admissions offices with the relevant documents and proof of payment for their application.