Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Taiwan to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 April.
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee
- Students will join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout their studies, and simultaneously develop their employability and leadership skills through priority access to exciting opportunities on offer through the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law. Students will also receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘invite only’ seminars and events throughout their studies. Upon graduation, students will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon their professional networks at home and abroad.
- Citizens of Taiwan, who normally reside in Taiwan and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia*. Those studying an English language course**in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
* Undertaking studies in Australia may include diploma, certificate, Foundation Studies or degree.
** An English language course/program is usually taken to prepare for the English requirements in order to enter into a university degree program (in the case of UQ an academic IELTS or TOEFL). Programs may be taken to improve a specific academic skill, such as reading, writing, or grammar.
Join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of high achievers and gain priority access to a variety of events and initiatives.
You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for this scholarship.
Applications close on the same dates every year:
- 30 November for semester 1
- 30 April for semester 2.
To apply, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide us with:
- Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Apply online with required documents.