The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences (SMHS) Fees Structure 2022/2023 for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See SMHS Fees Structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate below.
The Management of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences (SMHS) has released the Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences (SMHS) Fees Structure 2022/2023 for All Courses
Here is how to SMHS Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at SMHS pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences (SMHS) Fees Structure 2022/2023
This is to informed all student of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2022/2023 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences fees
- Go to Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Fees Portal: https://www.smu.ac.za/students/fees-details/
- Then Proceed and make your Payment
SMHS fees account
SMHS fees payment
SMHS fees policy
SMHS fees for mbchb
SMHS pgce fees
SMHS fee block
SMHS handbook 2022
SMHS fee booklet 2022