Explore School of Post Basic Midwifery Saki school fees and other additional costs. Also, learn about the general requirements and how many years it takes to study midwifery in Nigeria.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Saki School Fees
The school fees of every school are the main part of your financial commitment as well as to the Saki School of Post-Basic Midwifery. These costs cover all aspects of your education. They include classes, facility use, and educational materials.
The specific fees for fresh nursing students of the School of Post Basic Midwifery Saki for the 2023/2024 academic session depend.
However, as of now, the estimated school fees are expected to fall within the range of 150,000 to 200,000 Naira per session. In addition to tuition fees, students should also consider the cost of accommodation.
Hostel accommodation within the town is approximately 120,000 Naira for a self-contained room. This cost can vary based on factors like the type of accommodation and its location.
Students should be aware of additional expenses outside of tuition. Books, clothes, medical supplies, and equipment may be part of these costs. Budgeting for these expenses is an excellent way if you want a successful academic career.
General Entry Requirements
To be eligible for admission, you should meet the following criteria:
1. No age limit as long as basic entry requirements are satisfied.
2. Possess good physical, mental, social, spiritual, cultural, and moral health with no contagious diseases.
3. Demonstrate a readiness to learn, good citizenship, and adherence to the school’s rules and regulations.
4. Attain a cut-off pass mark in the Entrance Examination and interview, specific to your chosen course.
5. Possess at least a credit level pass in five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO. You must get these passes in not more than two (2) sittings.
These subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at a minimum of credit levels.