Petroleum Training Institute Effurun School Fees 2022/2023 for all new and old students.
Are you have been wondering or asking how much the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Fees Cost? If yes be happy because this page will give you the breakdown of the School Fees.
The Petroleum Training Institute Effurun School Fees are based on the programmes you undertake.
Definitely, a lot of things come to mind of aspirants of any university or college for any academic year and surely, there are a lot of criteria you need to consider before even choosing your dream university.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for Petroleum Training Institute Effurun School Fees, then you are not alone.
You will get all that you need right here at Uniadmission.com.ng for free without Stress
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university or Polytechnic as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022 | Other Charges
The followings are the charges all students of Petroleum Training Institute Effurun need to pay for freshers or first-year that students.
All students of Petroleum Training Institute Effurun are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Tuition Fee for Fresh and Returning Students 2021/2022 Session
|S/N||ITEMS|| ND 11
| H ND 11
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to Pay PTI School Fees.
- Verify your admission status
- On the Students Menu, Click on Student Login
- Enter your application login credentials – ApplicationNumber and Password
- This will take you to a page to generate RRR Code for payment of school fees
- Take the RRR code to any bank for payment
- Return to the website and repeat steps 1 & 2
- The system will automatically generate a Matriculation Number for you according to your department/programme of choice which will be printed on your form
- The system will allow you access to your online students dashboard
- You can now print the following seven (7) documents from your dashboard.
- REGISTRATION FORM – Admission’s Office
- CLEARANCE FORM – Admission’s Office
- ADMISSION LETTER – Admission’s Office
- CLINIC FORM – Students Affairs
- PERSONAL DATA FORM – Students Affairs
- UNDERTAKEN FORM – Students Affairs
- HOSTEL ALLOCATION FORM – Students Affairs
The above school fees are for the 2021/2022 academic session, however, newly admitted students are to clarify from the school’s bursary department as regards the school fees stated here before going ahead to make payments.