The Misweb portal login is an invention of The University of Ghana (UG Legon). This online portal is built to help newly admitted and returning students easily register for an account or log in to carry out certain academic tasks, like course registration and payment of fees. However, this post will highlight and explore the Misweb portal login.
Misweb Portal Login
A variety of academic and administrative services are accessible to undergraduate students through the UG Midweb Portal, an online portal.
It serves as a one-stop shop for all of their academic needs, including course registration, fee payment, and grade viewing.
However, students of the University of Ghana have complete access to the Misweb portal login. Hence, they can as well access it from anywhere in the world using their login information.
UG Midweb Portal Features
The following are the features of the UG Midweb portal:
- Fee payment
- Grade viewing
- Academic Calendar
- Library services
- Career services
What are the Benefits of the Misweb Portal?
Students in the University of Ghana enjoy all of these from the UG Midweb portal:
- It also enhances communication
Misweb Portal Login for Student
1. You have to visit the UG website: ug.edu.gh.
2. Tap Student in the top right corner of the screen.
3. However, choose MIS Web.
4. Sign in here. MIS Web Portal – an enabler for Self-Help
5. Select the relevant radio button to indicate your status (either employee or student).
6. Supply your PIN and personnel or student numbers.
7. Press the sign-in button.
8. Furthermore, tap the Forgotten Pin button, and your PIN will be delivered to the email address that your UG assigned. (My first-time log in)
How to Check UG Midweb Result
1. Visit the MIS Portal for the University of Ghana students.
2. Sign in by providing your student login information in the space given.
3. Select the semester you need to see your results by going to the Results Section.
UG Online Midweb Academic Registration
To enter the Portal, adhere to these steps here:
1. Visit the student enabler to log in.
2. On the left side of the screen, select “Registration” from the student iEnabler menu.
3. Then click “Submit Registration.”
4. Click the “Blue Letters” next to the “Qualification Code” field.
5. Choose “Register for this Qualification” in step six.
6. Continue by clicking “Save and Continue,” then check the box next to each course you want to take that semester.
7. Before you view the courses you’ve chosen, tap “Save and Continue.”
8. To view the Registration Fee (Academic Facility User Fee), tap “Continue.”
9. Hence, to finish the registration, click “Accept Registration.”
10, Click “Save and Continue” once again to see the courses you’ve chosen
11. And click “Print Friendly Format,” print your registration confirmation, or save it to your phone.
12. Then have to sign out
Midweb Portal Reset Password
You will be taken to another site for your initial login attempt, where a temporary password will be given to the official UG-designated email address.
1. Input the temporary password to carry out the next actions.
2. Open your email and find your temporary password.
3. Type it into the field for the temporary password.
4. Create and enter your new password, which should be a mix of capital and lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
5. To access your MIS Web home screen, click the login button.
6. Your selected password must be at least eight characters long and unique from any others you have used for the MIS Web.
This completes your initial login for the new website.
Finally, the Misweb portal login is one site that helps undergraduate students access a variety of services is the University of Ghana.
However, if have read through this post, you would have gotten enough information to help yourself, as you pursue excellence in your academics.