Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The International Ambassador Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The International Ambassador Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for International Ambassador Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for International Ambassador Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top International Ambassador Scholarships.
About Salisbury University
Salisbury University is a public university located in the town of Salisbury, Wicomico County, Maryland, about 30 km west of Ocean City, Maryland, and about 115 km south. East of Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC.
The Salisbury university scholarships are meant for students pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study at the University. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The Salisbury University Scholarship 2021 is hosted in USA.If you are an international student and you desire to study in USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in USA
The scholarship is estimated at $9,040 per academic year for every one of the selected students. You can also explore and apply for other Fall 2021-Spring 2021 scholarship opportunities at Salisbury University, Click here
The Salisbury university scholarships are available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
A limited number of scholarships are awarded to selected international undergraduate students (new freshmen and transfers) who wish to serve as International Student Ambassadors.
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to be eligible, the student must enroll as a student in search of a full-time study. To extend the scholarship, students must complete 20 semester hours per semester and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- International students who have graduated and have not obtained credit at a post-secondary college (college or university) must enroll as a University student first year.
- English can be demonstrated fluently by submitting/completing one of the following official results/programs:
- Diploma from the English Language Institute of Salisbury University or another English speaking partner of Salisbury University.
- TOEFL (Salisbury Code: 5403): 79 iBT or higher; 550 PBT or more
- IELTS: total score of 6.5 or higher (minimum of 5.5 in each band). Did you send your results to “Salisbury University, Recruitment, and International Admissions Office?”
- SAT (Salisbury code: 5403): Critical reading SAT (old) – 420
- ACT (Salisbury Code: 1716): English section only – 21
- British Standard English Exam (GCE / GCSE / IGCSE): A, B or C in native English. Send the original or a certified copy of the certificate
- EIKEN: Level 1
- Apply online: Salisbury University accepts the joint application OR the CollegeNet application.
- Official Transcripts, Diplomas, Sheet Music: The original or a certified copy of all transcripts, diplomas, sheet music and certificates of all attended high schools and post-secondary students are required. Documents must be uploaded into the general application or application of CollegeNet.
- Proof of English: Salisbury requires proof of English proficiency from all international applicants from non-English-speaking countries.
Applications must be submitted online no later than February 1st, annually. Incomplete or late applications will not be allowed.