IFFCO Group Recruitment 2021/2022. IFFCO Group invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for IFFCO Group Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because IFFCO Group is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Executive-HR and Admin
To manage the day-to-day human resource operations including administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and talent management
- HR Operations – Day-to-Day operations essential to meeting the needs of our employees
- Talent Management– provide support, facilitate and co-ordinate talent management initiatives – Talent Acquisition, Sourcing as per manpower plans, onboarding programs, etc
- Employee engagement – Drive employee engagement and welfare-related activities and initiatives.
- Orientation and On-Boarding – Orientation plan for all new joiners, providing support in onboarding for the new hires.
- HRIS – Ensure timely and accurate update and maintenance of employee details
- HR Policies and Procedures – Ensure best HR practices, provide guidance/ clarity on HR policies, and ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate training activities and ensure coverage of employees across different programs, quality in training design, planning, and delivery
- Provide support in payroll administration and processing, benefits, and MIS.
- Maintain payroll information, employee files, and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines
- Manage end to end off-boarding including HRIS
- Administer execution of employee benefits such as Insurance, travel, leave, and final settlement.
- Manage Business Travel, visa, and hotel booking
- Oversee employee expense management, ensure guidance and compliance to policies
- Manage employee visa processing and Keep up to date on all changes in visa regulations which could potentially impact immigration processes and On-boarding operations
- 5+ years of relevant experience from the FMCG industry
- Proficiency in MS Office especially advanced Excel and PPT presentations
- Undergraduate in HR or Business related field from a recognized university
- Professional qualifications in HR Management
- Member of HR professional body
- Budget Variance
- Cost Saving
- % compliance to internal policies and procedures
- Employee Satisfaction
- Recruitment lead time
Competencies and skills
- Business Acumen
- Talent Acquisition
- Payroll processing
- Performance Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Communicating effectively
- Self and Team Management
- Planning & Decision Making
- Customer Centricity
- Ownership & Result Orientation
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 August. 2021
- The IFFCO Group DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for IFFCO Group Recruitment 2021
To apply for the IFFCO Group Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IFFCO Group Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.