NDU School Fees 2023/2024 academic session
The Niger Delta University ( NDU) school fees for fresh and returning students 2023/2024 academic session has been approved by the management of the institution. Niger Delta University school fees schedule below shows the fees payable by both home and international students.
The question now is; did you select the Niger Delta University ( NDU) during your registration? or participated in their admission screening exercise or are you just inquisitive about Niger Delta University ( NDU) school fees? whichever category you might fall under, you are at the right blog for the correct information.
Fresh and prospective students are always online in search of the Niger Delta University ( NDU) tuition fee after confirming their names on the admission list even before the academic session begins.
How Much is the Niger Delta University ( NDU) School Fees for 2023/2024 academic session
The approved NDU fees for the 2023/2024 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students are based on the programme you are taking.
All students of the Niger Delta University are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Niger Delta University ( NDU) School Fees for Freshers 2023/2024
Niger Delta University Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university or Polytechnic as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.
Niger Delta University ( NDU) Tuition Fee for Freshers and Continuing Students 2023/2024 Academic Session
The following are the other charges, students need to pay for freshers or first-year that students.
1. ACCEPTANCE/MATRICULATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- FRESH YEAR 1 (100 LEVEL) STUDENTS – N40,000
- DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS
- FACULTY OF LAW – N110,000
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – N80,000
- OTHER FACULTIES – N60,000
2. SCHOOL FEES (LEVIES & TUITION FEE)
- YEAR 1 AND DIRECT ENTRY (FRESH STUDENTS ) – You are required to pay the stipulated school fees according to your faculties in the 2023/2024 academic session as shown on the levies/fee schedule for fresh students only.
- All Students who gained admission to Niger Delta University in the 2023/2024 Academic Session and have moved on to the next academic level (i.e 100 level to 200 level; 200 level to 300 level – Direct Entry) are required to pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2023/2024 academic session less Thirty Thousand Naira only (N30,000.00) – the one-off levies.
- All other students should pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
4. Adherence to the above is expected of all students.
5. APPRECIATION: The University Community appreciates parents/guardians and students for choosing Niger Delta University.
Niger Delta University school fees schedule for each programme have been uploaded on the School official portal.