However busy you are, observe all these to remain healthy:
• Drink less milk in your tea. Instead, add lemon or lime juice.
• In the day time, drink more water; but night time, drink less.
• In the day don’t drink more than 2 cups of coffee, Advisable To Stop Completely too.
• Eat less oily foods.
• Best sleeping times are between 10pm to 6am.
• In the evening, eat little or nothing after 5 or 6pm.
• Don’t take medicines with cold water but with warm, and take your medicines half an hour before going to bed. Never take medicines and lie down immediately.
• As you aged further , stop drinking chilled water but drink only water at room temperature
• Try to sleep for at least 8 hours per day.
• Having a nap for an hour and a half between noon and 3pm, to relieve stress and keep younger and not age easily.
• Once your mobile phone battery is left with only one bar, don’t make calls anymore, because the dangerous radiation and waves are one many times higher than a fully charged battery.
• Use your left ear to answer calls, right ear will directly hurt your brain. Better still to use earphones to answer calls.
• Two things to check as often as you can:
(1) Your blood pressure
(2) Your blood sugar.
• Six things to reduce to the minimum on your foods:
(3) Preserved meat and foods
(4) Red meat especially roasted
(5) Dairy products
(6) Starchy products
• Four things to increase in your foods:
• Three things you need to forget:
(1) Your age
(2) Your past
(3) Your worries/grievances
• Four things you must have, no matter how weak or how strong you are:
(1) Friends who truly love you
(2) Caring family
(3) Positive thoughts
(4) A warm home.
• Seven things you need to do to stay healthy:
(6) Have sex often with your love
(7) Reduce your weight.
• Six things you don’t have to do:
(1) Don’t wait till you are hungry to eat
(2) Don’t wait till you are thirsty to drink
(3) Don’t wait till you are sleepy to sleep
(4) Don’t wait till you feel tired to rest
(5) Don’t wait till you get sick to go for medical check-ups otherwise you will only regret later in life
(6) Don’t wait till you have problem before you pray to your God.
While go about your normal business please let’s remember to always check our body to know how fit you are. Health is wealth.