Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Government of Italy Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Government of Italy Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Government of Italy Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Government of Italy Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics, and Management at top Italian universities designed in close cooperation with key businesses will boost your job prospects within a competitive landscape.
All the lectures and teaching materials are in English. The Scholarship will Start on 1st October 2022.
Italy is the most affordable country for everyone. You can easily cover your expenses. The following things will be covered by the Italian Government.
- All the Candidates will be Exempted from the Tuition Fee.
- Grantees will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1995, except those applying for scholarship renewal.
- Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. (IELTS/TOEFL or English Language Proficiency from the previous Institute). Refer to Study in Italy Without IELTS | Step by Step Guide
- The applicant has completed a Bachelors’s Degree.
A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarships 2022 Under “Invest Your Talent in Italy” is 15th February 2022