The Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC) Recruitment 2021/2022… | LRC Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Ghana Law Reform Commission LRC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Commission succeeds the Law Reform Commission Act, 2011 (Act 822) which was first established by the Law Reform Commission Decree 1968 (NLCD 288), later amended by the Law Reform Commission (Amendment) Decree, 1975 (NRCD 325).
The object of the Commission under section 2 of Act 822 is to promote law reform in the country. To achieve the object, the Commission is required under section 3 among other functions, to make practical proposals for the development, simplification and modernization of the law. It is also to advice the Attorney-General and Minister for Justice on policies for law reform.
To excel in the promotion of law reform in Ghana.
To consult widely and make practical recommendations for the development and modernization of the laws of Ghana, and to ensure that the laws are fair, simple, and responsive at all times to the needs of the country.
To make proposals for the revision and reform of laws towards national economic and social development.
In accordance with section 3 of the Act, the Commission is required to undertake the following:
- Receive, consider and make proposals for the initiation and reform of any law in the country;
- Prepare and submit through the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General, proposals for the examination of different aspects of the law including recommendations for the codification and consolidation of legislation;
- Make practical proposals for the development, simplification and modernization of the law;Advise the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General on polices for law reform;
- Undertake the examination of particular areas of the law and formulate proposals for reform after appropriate research
- Provide advice and information to Ministries, Departments, Agencies and the private sector for the reform or amendment of a law;
- Obtain information of the legal systems of other countries that may facilitate the performance of its functions; and
- Perform any other functions that are ancillary to the object of the Commission.
How to Apply for Ghana Law Reform Commission (LRC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Ghana Law Reform Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Law Reform Commission Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the LRC recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 LRC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the LRC recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Law Reform Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Law Reform Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Law Reform Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Law Reform Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.