Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Future Of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Future Of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Future Of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for Future Of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Future Of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany.
Future of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany 2021-22 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters MPP or MIA programme level programm(s) in the field of Public Policy, International Affairs taught at Hertie School Germany. The deadline of the scholarship is 1st February.
The Future of Europe Scholarship is aimed at future policymakers and leaders who are passionate about European cooperation, who wish to analyze and respond to existing and upcoming new complexities on the continent, and who would like to pursue careers in European affairs.
Future of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Hertie School Germany.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- International Affairs
One full scholarship worth 34,500 euros
Open to applicants of all nationalities
the candidate shall be able to secure admission in MPP or MIA program.
- First, submit a standard application to the MPP or MIA programme.
- Additionally, answer one of the following questions in a brief essay:
- In the first decades of European integration, the EU was described as making “policy without politics” (Vivien Schmidt). Is this still the case in 2021?
- Is the European Union’s attempt to “export” rules and values beyond its borders normatively desirable or problematic?
- Is national democracy undermined by EU membership? Why (not)?
The additional essay should be sent to grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org after a standard application has been submitted. The essay should be approximately two pages in length.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements before 1 February. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.