Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda HND Admission Form 2023/2024: Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) 2023/2024 Online Application for HND Admission is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) HND Admission Form below. We’ve Brought instructions about FEDPONAM online application process AND the hardcopy application.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda HND Admission Form / Courses.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) Courses
I. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
(b) Business Administration and Management;
(d) Public Administration
(e) Banking and Finance
II. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(c) Office Technology And Management
III. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(a) Food Science and Technology
(b) Hospitality Management Technology
(c) Science Laboratory Technology
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
(a) Civil Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
(c) Mechanical Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(a) Quantity Surveying
General Requirements For HND Admission In Federal Poly, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State
A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualication
experience the specified field may be considered for admission.
A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
How To Obtain Federal Poly, Kaura Namoda HND Admission Form 2023/2024
- Click on Start Application.
- Fill the form and accept terms
- Click on Submit and Make Payment
- Proceed and make payment either AT A BANK BRANCH, WITH DEBIT CARDS OR VIA INTERNET BANKING.
- Once you are done with the payment and authentication has been made by the bank, continue by using your RRR number to login and continue with the application.
- Carefully fill the Application Form
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate/Statement of Result or Equivalent
- School Testimonial/Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Area Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training
- ND Result/Statement
- Click submit to complete application process
- Print the confirmation page