Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science HND Admission Form 2023/2024: Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science (BSCAS) 2023/2024 Online Application for HND Admission is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science (BSCAS) HND Admission Form below. We’ve Brought instructions about BSCAS online application process AND the hardcopy application.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science HND Admission Form / Courses.
Applications are invited for the following courses available at BYCAS:
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration And Management
- Mass Communication
- Banking And Finance
- Office Technology And Management
- Public And Local Government Administration
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Agricultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Building Technology
- Survey And Geoinformatics
SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES
- Library And Information Science (Part-Time)
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Remedial Studies
- Part–Time Studies
Certificate in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
(A) Computer Application Operations
(B) Website And Database Management
(C) Fine And Applied Arts
(D) Hardware And Network Technology
(E) Project Management Technology
(F) Electrical/Electronic Installation.
ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Fine Arts And Industrial Design
- Fish Production
- Shoe Manufacturing
HOW TO APPLY FOR BAYELSA STATE COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE ND AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION FOR 2023/2024
1. Candidates for admission into the NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM should possess at least five (5) ordinary credit passes which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, TEACHER GRADE 2 and NABTEB.
2. Candidates for the DIPLOMA IN LAW PROGRAM should possess at least five (5) ordinary credit passes which must include English Language, English Literature and Mathematics.
3. Candidates for the Certificate program should possess at least three (3) ordinary credit passes in any subject.
4. Candidates for the National Diploma in ACCOUNTANCY, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND STATISTICS must have scored a Minimum of 180 in the 2023/2024 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirements should obtain Application form at the college admission office opposite AIT Elebele, yenagoa upon payment of FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA (N4,000) ONLY INTO ACCOUNT NO: 4150023002 at any branch of FIDELITY BANK PLC.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CONTACT: 08032590102 OR Visit the college Website: www.bycas.edu.ng