The ActionAid Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | ActionAid Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. ActionAid Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming ActionAid Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 ActionAid Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at ActionAid Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
ActionAid Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Head of Fundraising
ActionAid Ghana seeks to engage a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the development and implementation of AA Ghana’s fundraising strategy, operational plan and related policies with the objective of maximizing income for ActionAid Ghana’s programmes.
Position: Head of Fundraising
Location: Accra with frequent travels to ActionAid Ghana operating regional areas.
Duration: Three (3)-year fixed term contract.
Salary level: SM 5
• In order to achieve this, the Head of Fundraising shall initiate and cultivate relationships with potential and existing donors in the country and internationally and also facilitate linkages between AA Ghana and the international fundraising team to deliver on strategic fundraising objectives, donor relations, contract management and reporting.
• This is a senior management position, and the holder is expected to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness through participation in decision making, advising on partnership and fundraising, communication and implementation of agreed upon decisions.
• Formulation and implementation of resource mobilization strategies, policies and procedures through contextualization of the AAI Global Funding policies and strategies to Ghana’s context;
• Exploration of existing and alternative funding options especially Institutional funding;
• Diversification of programme funding to achieve a healthy mix of sponsorship and institutional donor funding;
• Overseeing sponsorship funding operations to ensure quality and timely management of funding and sponsor communications;
• Development and implementation of donor intelligence mechanisms;
• Tracking of resource mobilization trends and incorporating feasible innovations into Ghana’s practices.
• Formulation of fundable proposals in line with CSP programmes and in accordance with the ActionAid Ghana fundraising policy and strategy;
• Ensuring uniformity and consistency of funding proposals;
• Building relationships with other INGOs for consortium fundraising
• Maintaining a sponsorship funding base through the recruitment, retention and relationship management of sponsors and the children they support;
• Maintenance of sponsorship targets, standards and communication as well as sharing of learning on sponsorship developments;
• Ensuring steady funds inflow within the organization;
• Coordinating all fundraising in and outside Ghana as well as reporting on the use of resources to respective donors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Second Degree with at least 10 years’ working experience of which 5 years must be at executive management level. Membership of a relevant professional institute
TECHNICAL (State core job knowledge /skills required for successful execution of the job).
• Corporate reputation management,
• Website and social media management
• Contracts management and photography
• Donor intelligence gathering
• Relationship Management
• Good communication skills
• Editing skills
• Proposal writing skills
• Computer skills
• Marketing skills
• In-depth understanding of programming issues and Policy work at organizational, national and international levels; and
• Have practical experience in resource mobilization including proposal development, donor reporting and managing donor relations.
MANAGERIAL (State core managerial knowledge/skills required for successful execution of the job)
• People management skills
• Experience in training, coaching, mentoring and developing others.
• Financial management
• Must be able to work with very little supervision.
PERSONALITY (State core personal attributes required for successful execution of the job)
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
• Gender sensitivity
• Child sensitivity.
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• This is a three (3) year renewable employment contract on national terms and conditions.
Location: Accra with travels within Ghana
How to Apply For The Job
Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are NOT acceptable.
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 15 October, 2021
- ActionAid Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for ActionAid Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ActionAid Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ActionAid Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.