Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) Postgraduate Programmes PDF 2021/2022 is Out. Check the best Postgraduate Programmes offered at Accra Institute of Technology 2021… www.ait.edu.gh Postgraduate Programmes. The Postgraduate Programmes and their cluster points can be sort out, If at any point You do not see the course You wanted to pursue You can also comment with the name of the course below and We will provide a list of Universities that offer your course.
Are you looking for the list of Postgraduate Programmes available at the Accra Institute of Technology? This post will assist you with the list of Accra Institute of Technology, AIT Course List 2021/2022 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Certificate, Diploma, Distance Learning, Short Course programmes, and others.
We recommend that after verifying that Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) offers your course, You check If You meet the requirements for applying for the course.
Accra Institute of Technology Available Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Management
- MSc in Business Administration (Research Only)
- Master of Project Management
- Master in Human Resource Management
The objectives of the Master in Human Resource Management are to:
1. To develop an understanding of theory and practice in the overall human resource management areas;
2. To help students prepare effectively, through broadening their knowledge, skills and ability for a career as human resource specialists;
3. To inculcate a sense of appreciation for innovative thinking in human resource management areas, particularly in understanding organizational theory and its application to organizational development;
4. To develop the ability to sensibly solve employees and organizational issues; and
5. To provide a reliable basis for further professional or educational enhancement in the future.
Placing the right people in the right job is the most important role of human resource management. To carry out this task, the human resource management itself must be staffed with the right people in the first place. This is a requirement that a human resource department should fulfill if it wants to recruit people with the right skills. Today, employees are looked upon as assets who can help to achieve organizational goals. Therefore, trained and qualified human resource professionals should and would have an edge in the job market.
The MHRM programme in OUM provides Graduate Students with the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in human resource management and to manage people in organization effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree with honours in any field of study or its equivalent,
Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of working experiences in related field
If this post is helpful to you and you know that is going to be helpful to somebody else, please share it button below on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
For the latest update, You can like our Facebook page and also follow us on Twitter through the button below.