Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
- 1 How to Apply for $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 2 About the Union Plus Scholarship Program
How to Apply for $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
About the Union Plus Scholarship Program
Since 1991, the Union Plus Scholarship Program has awarded more than $4.3 million to students of working families who want to begin or continue their post-secondary education.
Over 2,900 families benefit from our commitment to higher education. The Union Plus Scholarship Program is offered through the Union Plus Education Foundation, supported in part by contributions from the provider of the Union Plus Credit Card. (You do not need to be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder to apply for this scholarship.)
Level/Field of study
Undergraduate and graduate students of U.S. accredited college, university, community college, technical or trade school are eligible. The selection process is very competitive since we receive over 5,000 applications each year.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is hosted in the USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the USA, this is for you Latest USA Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
The Applicant must be a citizen of the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada.
Aside from The Union Plus Scholarship Program, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Applicants will receive a one-time cash award ranging from $500 to $4,000 for study beginning in the fall of 2022.
The number of openings is not specified.
To be eligible for Union Plus Scholarship 2022, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended.
- A committee of impartial post-secondary educators judges the Scholarship applicants.
- Members of participating unions from the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- The applicant must gain admission into a U.S. accredited college, university, community college, technical, or trade school at the time the award is issued. Awardees will use the award for 2022/2023 school year.
- This is a competitive scholarship. You will need to pass an evaluation test according to academic ability, social awareness, financial need, and appreciation of labor.
How to Apply
To commence the Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022 application, the application needs to follow the mentioned steps;
Review the eligibility criteria.
Create an online account and log in.
Complete and submit your application.
(Note — You may return to your application as many times as needed to complete prior to the deadline).
the candidate can create an account for the Union Plus Scholarship Program online application, the link is given below:
The UnionPlus Education Foundation Scholarship Program application is due at 12:00 pm (noon, Eastern Time), January 31, each year. Applications were reviewed from February to May. The foundation will post Award notifications on May 31, and the award winner list online on the first week of June.