ISFAP Now Assessing 2021 Bursary Applications
The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme, known as ISFAP, has said that the evaluation of funding applications is currently underway.
ISFAP is a bursary scheme that seeks to provide funding for underprivileged students that fall under the categories of “Poor” and “Missing Middle”. They aim to to sustainably cater to higher education needs of South Africa’s students who come from poor families as well as middle class students. Thus bridge the gap that is found in missing middle funding.
They cover expenses such as Tuition fees, Accommodation, Food, Learning materials as well as living allowances.
Applications for this bursary for the 2021 academic year have closed and now ISFAP says that they are in the process of assessing the applications.
ISFAP says they will advise applicants on the outcomes of their applications once they have completed the following processes:
- Application Verification (Identity Documents verified with Home Affairs Data) – November to December 2021
- Household Income Verification – November to December 2021
- Conditional Offers – 13 December 2021
- Invalid Application Communication – From 22 November 2021
- Matric Results Verification – January 2021
- University Registration Confirmation – January 2021
- Contracting – January to February 2021