Eastcape Midlands TVET College Late Application for Prospective Students is open. Apply for Eastcape Midlands TVET College late Application 2023 now before the closing date.
Late Application 2023 is open at Eastcape Midlands TVET College as the management of the Eastcape Midlands TVET College releases the Application form. Therefore, Prospective applicants are advised to apply now.
If you are still interested to study in any institution in 2021, the Eastcape Midlands TVET College late application is open for you. see how to apply below.
Please follow the instructions carefully and complete all the steps.
- Please ensure that you pay the R240 application fee
- Submit proof of payment together with all other documents, including the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Memorandum of Agreement and the Indemnity Form, that is required.
- Please e-mail the required documents
- Make sure that you put the words Late Application together with your reference number in the subject line.
- Successful applicants will be informed by SMS if they have been accepted for study in 2021
- Applicants can visit the school portal to check Check your Status, to obtain a copy of the acceptance letter.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Late Application 2023 Requirements 2021
Things to note before applying online to Eastcape Midlands TVET College:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Courses/Faculties
The East London Campus offers these NCV programmes from our School of Business:
- Education and Development
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Practice
- Office administration
John Knox Bokwe Campus offers NCV programmes from our School of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Safety In Society
Apprenticeships, Learnerships and Skills Programmes offered at King Street Campus
- National Skill Fund ( NSF Project )
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Motor Mechanic
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
- Water and water waste Treatment
- Water Reticulation services
- End User computing
- General Security Practice
- Sports coaching
- Accounting Technician
- Fibre Processing and Manufacturing ( FP & M SETA)
- Furniture Making
- Health and Wealth (HWSETA)
- Fitting and Turning
- Education Training and Development Practices ( ETDP-SETA)
- Early childhood Development
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
How to Apply Eastcape Midlands TVET College Late Application 2023
Please follow the below to apply for Eastcape Midlands TVET College Late Application 2023
- Open your web browser and login to Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application Portal – https://emcol.co.za/students/how-to-apply/
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Distance Education Unit.
Check Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application Status 2021 here
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected] OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.