The Brooklyn City College Fees Structure 2023 for all New and Returning Students are published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See Brooklyn City College Fees Structure below.
The Management of Brooklyn City College has released the Fees Structure for 2023 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
Brooklyn City College Fees 2023 for All Courses
Here is how to Brooklyn City College Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at Brooklyn City College pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official Brooklyn City College Fees Structure 2023
This is to inform all students of the Brooklyn City College that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2023 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
How Much Is the Brooklyn City College Fees for The 2023 Academic Session
The approved Brooklyn City College School fees for the 2023 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students are based on the programme you are taking.
All students of the Brooklyn City College School are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2023 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.0
Brooklyn City College School Fees Structure for Undergraduate Programmes
But in most cases, the fees can be changed therefore check the school portal to get the current school fees – https://brooklyncitycolleges.co.za/
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum