The Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2022/2023… | Zormelo & Associates Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Zormelo & Associates recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Zormelo & Associates Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Zormelo & Associates recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Zormelo & Associates.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Head, Legal Department
KEY RESULTS AREAS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide legal advice to Executive Management, Head Office departments and branches’
2. To ensure the drafting of all banking facilities documentation,
3. Process pre-disbursement facility documentation,
4. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure effective insurance policies are in place to protect the Bank’s assets (human, movable and immovable) against all manner of risks,
5. Give support to all relevant departments and units in negotiations with third parties and draft the necessary legal agreements,
6. Handle all contentious files (in defence or otherwise)
7. Provide legal support to the Human Resources Division on labour issues,
8. Ensure the Bank is represented in court and before other investigative bodies: CHRAJ; Serious Fraud Office, Police, etc.,
9. Ensure compliance with all court orders and judgments,
10. Ensure that the Bank has title to all its landed properties,
11. Ensure proper custody of all security documents of the Bank and its clients,
12. Handle the drafting of all tenancy and services agreements and ensure cancellation or renewal thereof.
13. Provide Legal Opinion to Group, Regional Directorate; Management and Heads of Department
14. Ensure the supervision of the legal team and the day to day management, and evaluation of team
15. Preparation of Annual Budget
16. To ensure submission of Monthly Reports to Line Manager
17. Presentation of Reports at the Quarterly Legal Affairs Committee
• First Degree in Law or its equivalent professional qualification
• Barrister at Law
• At least 15 years relevant Post Qualification Experience
• Senior Management Experience/Expertise
• 5 years experience in working in a Financial Institution
COMPETITIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS :
• Sound knowledge of the law and the legal environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Drive and flexibility
• Good legal drafting skills
• Analytical skills and good business acumen
• Innovative and creative
• Good Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Office Project and Core Banking Applications
• Detailed Report preparation skills
• Deep analysis of reporting
• Presentation Skills
• Promote increased impact on clients and staff
• Focus energy and talent on collective success
• Think outside the box and be creative
• Act ethically and with courage
• Be engaged and demonstrate consideration for others
• Quality Conscious, Decisive and Assertive
• Strong Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
• Effective Communicator
• Team Player/Leader
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th Oct. 2022
2. Job Title: Director, Legal Division
Reporting to the Chief Director, the Director of the Legal Division shall:
- Set the Strategy for the Legal Division within the broader context of the strategic goals and mandate of the Ministry.
- Manage the full range of legal issues that arise in the course of the Ministry’s work, and advise the Minister on all Legal matters.
- Draft agreements; analyze and review all legal documents, including drafted contracts and legal correspondence.
- Scrutinize Memoranda prior to submission to Parliamentary & Cabinet.
- Liaise with the Attorney-General’s Department on matters falling within the domain of the Ministry.
- Represent the Ministry in local and international negotiations.
- Prepare pleadings for cases involving the Ministry.
- Collate and submit quarterly reports & deliverables of the Division to the Chief Director, and the Monitoring and Evaluation Division.
- Ensure that investigations are conducted into reported cases of offences committed within the Ministry and its agencies.
- Manage performance of Divisional staff and conduct performance reviews.
Other responsibilities as may be directed by the Minister/Chief Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
successful candidate will present a superior combination of legal knowledge, experience & skill, and will have the following credentials:
1. Will be a Ghana Bar-qualified lawyer of not less than 15 years standing.
2. A Masters degree in a business discipline, or an LLM would be an advantage.
3. Proven experience, with at least ten (10) years at a senior level within the public or private sector.
4. A seasoned and dynamic professional who has effectively controlled the legal function and supervised several attorneys and other managers within a public or private sector entity with a strong corporate transactional bias.
5. Highly detail-oriented and analytical in addressing legal questions.
6. Ability to conduct high-level negotiations and strategic interface locally and internationally, with proven success at obtaining satisfying results.
7. Competency in planning, strategizing, directing, guiding and leading a qualified team of lawyers in executing legal assignments.
8. Smart quality assurance of proposals, reports, and official correspondence.
9. Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and ICT skills.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th Oct. 2022
- Zormelo & Associates DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Zormelo & Associates Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Zormelo & Associates Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.