The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application for 2024 is open from April to November 2024. April marks the time in the year when Walter Sisulu University opens applications for the 2024 academic year with closing dates ranging from October until November. Read through for more information on WSU online Application.
Who Must Apply For WSU Application 2024?
Everyone that wants to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission. This will include first-time WSU applicants, WSU students changing to a new qualification, and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space
Important Information You Should Know Before Applying
There are certain information that is vital to a potential student, we’ve listed this information below to help you while applying
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Important Scanned Documents Scanned & Uploaded to an Electronic Device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2024
To apply to the Walter Sisulu University Online Application 2024 is very simple, the steps provided below will guide you on how to apply. Just follow the steps below
Step 1. Apply Online
You can apply online by Go to the Application portal Via https://wsu.ac.za/
Step 2. Upload Supporting Documents
Everyone applying must submit the required documents The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
WSU does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Step 3. Make Sure that Your Application is Complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.