Are you looking for information on WCED login? Then you’re in the right place. If your application for admission to Waterberg TVET College is incomplete, you must reapply during the following application period. Application forms are available at each college center.
WCED Admission Guidelines and Forms
Students must pre-enroll in annual programs at the end of the year for the following academic year. Proof of payment of the non-refundable registration fee must accompany enrollment forms.
For enrollment, please bring a certified copy of your ID and the most recent school report or certificate. All courses are limited to a certain number of students.
WCED Online Application Procedure
Below are the ways to follow if you want to apply for WCED school
- They applied for the admission of a learner to a public school to the principal of the school where admission is sought.
- The parent or learner applies for admission to the school by presenting the required compulsory documents, including the most recent original school report, and a fully completed application form.
- The school shall make the copied CEMIS Learner Registration Form available to any parent or learner seeking admission, and shall assist the person to complete the application if this assistance is needed.
- Neither school fees nor any other fees are payable on application for admission.
Some Important Supporting Documents
- The last official school Report Card | Results of the learner, for learners who have been to school.
- ID | Birth certificate | passport of the learner; OR
- A study permit (foreign learners); OR
- Proof of application (study permit) or a police affidavit | Birth certificate | passport of the learner; OR
- Immunization card (Road to Health Chart) [Primary School Only]
- Proof of residence
- Umbilo Private Technical College Late Application 2024
- Pax Commercial College Late Application 2024
- Damelin Late Application 2024
- Revine Technical College Late Application 2024
- The school, which must be numbered in the sequence must give all applicants who apply to a school and complete an application for admission receipts for admission.
- These could be copies of the CEMIS forms or receipts issued by the school to applying parents or students.
- When a learner applies for admission to a school, the principal will either admit or reject the learner based on the school’s admission policy, subjects offered, and class space available on the closing date for admission.
Password Reset or Incorrect Password
- Click Forgot Password
- You will receive an SMS with a one-time pin (OTP)
- Enter the OTP on the System and create a new password
Important Thing to Note
- You are advised to print and keep a copy of this online application for your own records.
- You must contact the school beforehand to check their admission policy and requirements BEFORE submitting your application.
- Schools may not request any additional information which is not in line with the South African Schools Act (Act 84, 1996).
- Schools will confirm on the WCED admission system if parents have uploaded all the required documents.
- Submission of this online application to a school does not guarantee a place at the selected school/s.
- All communication will be directed to the person whose details they fill in as the Primary Parent.
- In the event of a dispute, please contact your nearest district office for help.
- The order of priority of the applications is very important.