If you have any interest in the University of Limpopo , then you are at the right place because this article has everything you need to know .
About the University of Limpopo
South Africa’s Limpopo Province is home to the University of Limpopo.
They combined the University of the North and the Medical University of South Africa to become it on January 1, 2005. (MEDUNSA).
These organizations created the university’s Turfloop and MEDUNSA campuses, respectively.
2023 Applying for Honours, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees at the University of Limpopo will begin on January 13 and 14, 2022, while late registration will take place from January 31 to February 4, 2022.
- UNISA Exam Results 2023
- Nelson Mandela University Exam Results 2023
- University of Limpopo (UL) Exam Results 2023
- MANCOSA Exam Results 2023
Online Application Date For The University Of Limpopo 2023
- First Semester: 24 January – 10 June
- Second Semester: 04 July – 17 November
- Autumn Recess (for students) : 22 March – 25 March
- Winter Recess (for Students): 13 June – 01 July
- Spring Recess (for Students) : 26 September – 30 September
- Summer Recess (for Students) : 17 November – 31 December
- Summer vacation (Staff): 22 December – 6 January 2023
If they have made an administrative mistake, the University of Limpopo keeps the right to assess a candidate’s status.
If this occurs, the University will promptly fix the problem and let the applicant know about it.
Courses Offered By The University Of Limpopo
UL offers the following programs under their various faculties:
Faculty of Health Sciences
2. School of Health Care Sciences
3. University of Limpopo(UL) Online Application Requirements 2023/2024
Faculty of Science and Agriculture
1. School of Physical and Mineral Sciences
2. School of Molecular and Life Sciences
3. School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
4. School of Computational and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
1. School of Education
2. School of Languages and Communication
3. School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Management and Law
2. School of Economics and Management
3. School of Accountancy
Before applying, each prospective student must fulfill the following requirements:
1. The applicant’s NSC grade must be at least Grade 12.
2. Provide true copies of your identification documents; both South Africans and foreign candidates must do this.
3. Your application fee’s receipt as proof of payment. Please be aware that costs are not refundable.
4. When applying either online or on paper, the applicant needs to have a distinctive email address.
Contact Details Of University Of Limpopo
Address: University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106
C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
Visit The Official Website Of the University Of Limpopo For More Details
That is it,so if you have a genuine interest, then you are well equipped with the best information to do well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Many Points are Needed at University of Limpopo?
The applicants should get a minimum Admission Point Score (APS) of 25, got by the addition of the achievement levels in the above subjects.
The applicants should get a minimum Admission Point Score (APS) of 22, got by the addition of the achievement levels in the above subjects.
2. What are the Minimum Requirements for Teaching at UL?
National Senior Certificate (NSC) or an NQF Level 4 National Certificate (Vocational) with an endorsement for entry into Bachelor studies and with appropriate subject combinations and levels of achievement with a minimum APS of 24.
3. Does UL Accept Higher Certificate?
Students, who successfully completed Grade 12 before 2008, can apply for admission to the University with the normal Grade 12 Senior Certificate with full university exemption by converting their grade symbols to an APS.
4. How Much is Application Fee at University of Limpopo?
CLICK HERE to apply. A non-refundable application fee of R200. 00 (South African students) and R750. 00 (International students) is payable.
More FAQs on University of Limpopo
5. How Much is Registration Fee at University of Limpopo?
You do not have to pay an application fee for online application. For manual application, an application fee which is R250-00 for South African students and R380-00 for International students must accompany it.
6. How do I Register at University of Limpopo?
Should you need help with online registration, you can contact our Call-Center on 015 268 3332 or email email@example.com during office hours.
7. Does Nsfas Pay Registration Fee at UL?
Accepted students who meet qualifying criteria do not need to pay registration fees, as the NSFAS package will cover the costs of registration payment.
8. What Happens When You Fail a Module at UL?
3.4. 2 They pass all registered modules in the Faculty. If they fail a single module, they will be registered from such a program with immediate effect, after consultation with the relevant Director. 3.5 Subject to Rule G25.
It is an amazing experience that we could be of help to you with this article, University of Limpopo (Rankings, Fees & Courses Details) and to keep other people from having the same experience as you, we would like you to share this article with your friends and loved ones. Also, comment in our comments section below on how we may help you better.